måndag 9 maj 2011

I know what I want to watch!

Maybe I should do a regular habit of posting under this title the never ending movie lists I have sometimes in mind. I don’t manage to see all that I usually plan to watch but well maybe it helps other people to get some ideas. Moreover they might come back to me with comments or recommendations. 

Today I would like to point out an interesting combination. It sounds really promising and I know I would love to give 2 hours from my lifetime and watch this: Wim Wenders about Pina Bausch.
Wim Wenders if you remember him with his angels above Berlin that tries to comfort the mortal’s worried thoughts in ‘’Wings of desire’’-which represents for me maybe the best German movie. Pina Bausch, the creator of dance-theater as one can in few words say. She died in 2009. I wrote few words at that point. Now I’m extremely curious how my favorite German director saw her work and pictured it in his newest movie: Pina.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar